We have four basic room types each named after a tribal grouping or region in Ghana: Akyem is our standard double, Ewe is our standard twin, Kwahu is our 6 bed mixed dormitory, and Ashanti is our King suite. This ensures that there is a room type or bed for every budget. Each room can be reconfigured to take more bunk beds and can create more dormitories if needs be. Please contact us directly if that is what you need.
Everything in the rooms is brand new, from appliances, paint on the wall to the fine quality sheets we used on the bed.
All of our rooms have the same basic amenities, these include:
- Sealed double pane windows
- Ceiling to floor curtains
- Crisp white cotton sheets
- Telephone in the room
- On demand hot water
- One and half sized single beds, double and King sized beds available with fluffy pillows
- Tile floors
- Glass shower stalls with high quality fixtures
- Each room has at least one lounge chair
- Beautifully fitted bathrooms
- Mini Fridge
- Most rooms have a flatscreen TV with multichannel